Genuineness, Accuracy in the details and Attention to everybody’s needs.
These are the key features of “I Melograni”.
From the local dishes of the tradition of Piacenza as well as its region to the weekly specials, the Inn offers its guests the opportunity to decide the menu together according to the event or the needs of every single guest (age, intolerances, food choice ).
The raw material are typical of this area and/or come from the nearby thanks to the cooperation of some local farms that share the genuineness values of our farm.
The pride of our offer are the local fresh-water fish courses (Bleak, Catfish and Tench) directly coming from the our own naturalistic fish farming (opposite the holiday farm).
Conviviality to please the palate while respecting the environment.
- The menu usually includes a buffet of appetizers and aperitifs, first courses, second courses, side dishes with season vegetables, cakes and sweets. Water, wine and coffee.
- The food is local, regional, traditional, natural and theme-based.
- Upon agreement, we have special menus for people suffering from coeliac disease, diabetes, hypertension, as well as for vegetarians and vegans.
- The mise en place can either be sophisticated with our collection of glasses and porcelains or more informal with biodegradable paper pulp cutlery for the parties of the young.
- We can either agree on an inner catering service as well as hire your own trusted chef for the occasion.
- Special attention has been paid to the absence of architectonic barriers.